This is one of the most antagonising trauma anyone can face. It's causes both physical and mental pain. It's a very large case study that cut across so many aspects in life. But my case study today is Domestic Violence on Women.
It is considered barbaric for a man to hit a woman, not to talk of battering. Once a man raises his hands to hit you more than once, then such person if not checked properly can do more harm.
• It's a very traumatic experience to constantly live in fear of being killed.
• It's traumatic if someone you look up to suddenly swings into a devilish character that aims to harm.
• It's traumatic to battle emotional and physical abuse.
• It's traumatic to feel hate in love.
• It's traumatic when your body is constantly used as a punching bag.
• It's traumatic living in a home that takes blood and pain from you.
•Its traumatic when there's no peace of mind in your home.
•Domestic abuse is traumatic.
NOTE: Women trapped in violent relationships need to know that there's no shame in talking out and walking out on their abusive partners.